Home Sweet Home!

Well- it has been an eventful spring to say the least. We finally, finally, finally have all the details of our house sale cleared up and passed through. Thank God for all his blessings and the relatively few problems that we had in selling and buying our new place.
St. Joseph was dutifully dug up from our former front yard and now has a place of honor on Tyler Joseph's bookshelf. (Ty was nice enough to let the family borrow him for awhile) And, well, the patron saint of moving really came through.

In the midst of it all there were a couple of birthday celebrations _Mick and I turned the big 3-3) and That Most Sacred of holidays- Easter.

I love Easter. It's my favorite holiday by far, so it was a bit of a bummer that we had to take a "bye" on hosting Easter this year, but our Easter Rabbit, Lucky, still made an appearance as Nana was gracious enough to host an Amazing brunch this year. And as long as the cousins get together for an Egg Hunt after Mass- everybody's happy!!


The move was quite the experience. It went so well thanks to the help of family and friends. Whom we could NOT have done it without.

And let's not forget the other helpers involved... Grammy came all the way from Portland. And the kids. Tyler's help has proved to be invaluable! And thank heavens he is such an easy-going and laid back baby.


We are looking forward to settling in amidst the boxes and craziness. Come visit us at our new place! I love it when a plan comes together!!!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the new place. I'm so glad the baby cooperated through the moving ordeal. They can make or break it. Congratulations!
Good to see you last night Kacey. You are looking fabulous, Mamasita! Best wishes for the home stretch. I can't tell you how many times I have thanked God for a sweet, mellow baby!! Good luck with finding the perfect stroller and getting Garth walking!
Post a Comment