
Has it really been a year? A whole year? A year of blogging and fun and adventures and a baby and... (sigh) so much more!! It's time to start the clock all over again. It's funny how most use January as a typical start of the year. It is month '1' afterall. I think that's rubbish. I identify with the start of school as the start of the year. You lay in supplies (new awesome backpacks with names and respective sport motifs on them courtesy of teacher Grammy)

and you get new clothes, (Can I
tell you how many red polos we have at our house!) and you get new shoes and haircuts and clean your ears and cut your fingernails. It's really the start of something special anyways!
William is in all-day Kindergarten at St. Al's and loving it. LOVING it. His teacher Ms. Parker is as cute as they come and excited to be teaching all-day.

Will thinks he received a personal compliment from Mrs. Rowland (their principal) as she remarked at all-school prayer that the kindergarteners were sure good listeners AND were paying attention. Good Job Will! He already KNOWS the "Angel of God" prayer and I think is quite confident he is in good standing at the head of the class already. Hooray!
Benjamin started 3rd grade.

THIRD GRADE. I can't believe it. 3rd grade is old. I have memories of third grade. I better get in shape here for all these teachable moments I can't let pass by!

Ben's teacher is Mrs. McLane and she is as enthusiastic and genuine and as fun as they come! Tyler spent the better part of the day crawling around looking for his brothers. Both Ty and Mom were not-so-excited to have the boys back at school.
WE MISSED THEM! But such is life. You can't stop them from growing up. Really, truly... I tried.
We are so excited for a grand new year at St. Aloysius. God has blessed us and we look forward to the year the kids will spend growing closer to Him in the classroom and with their friendships.

And what a better way to celebrate a fantastic day and start to a tremendous year than with a Baskin-Robins clown cone or cookie-dough-ice-cream dog thing. Yum. Ready or not... here we come!
1 comment:
That's cute Zibby, sad the boys are growing up, but exciting too for the new adventures they'll have. I know you can keep up with them!
BTW, I'm glad you're still blogging :)
Post a Comment