Monday, August 25, 2008

The Merits of the Merritts

Here we go-- I have been a blog-bad-mouther for quite awhile. It seems as though I have enought trouble organizing everyday life, let alone printing our family's what-nots for everyone to see. I have to admit the "who has time for that" was a common phrase that I used. Since I have troubles with the digital world, this will be a stretch. Photos seem to get lost in the "To be Printed" little file folder thing and Wow! when I look there's May 2007 still to be dealt with. So this blog will be a process. An on-going process. And I must re-state here that it was Micky's idea of a way to share with the out-of-towners about our cabin a few of our daily haps. So Cheers, off into cyberspace!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You did it! Congrats!

shannon said...

TOO cute! You may have motivated me to do the same!!!!So fun to see you today. Can't wait to do it again!

Jenny said...

Yeah Zibby!!! It will be good to catch up with you and the family more often. You need to post a prego picture soon. Can't wait to see you and the boys soon.

Feels like Home...

Did you ever come to a place and instantly recognize it as your ‘Ultima Thule,’ the one spot in all God’s world where you belonged- where your roots could go deep into the soil which would forever nourish you, where inspiration and spiritual blessing welled up from the earth to the top of the tallest Tamarack, spread to the encasing bowl of sky, return on every waterway to feed you everlastingly? Such a spot, so it seemed to me, was Priest Lake. ~ Nell Shipman, 1924